Closing date: 31 October 2017
IBTimes is looking for a Science and Health Reporter to join the UK team. Your role will be to pitch and write news and features, using your contacts to source new and exciting stories.
We are looking for someone with excellent understanding and knowledge across a broad range of science and health topics, and the ideal candidate will love to work in a collaborative environment with likeminded, friendly journalists.
This is a full time role based in Canary Wharf, London
- Writing well-researched news and features
- Developing original ideas for stories and interviews
- Promoting your work on social media
- Ensuring the quality of the content is of the highest possible standard
- Experience as a Science and Health Reporter
- Undergraduate degree in science or journalism
- Excellent knowledge of the science and health sectors
- The ability to write accurately and meet tight deadlines
- The ability to turn complex ideas into clear, engaging copy